This Site Builder Agreement (the “Agreement“) is made between SirsteveHQ Limited (“SirsteveHQ” or “Company“), a limited liability company and the Client who orders SirsteveHQ Services (“Client” or “Customer” or “You” or “Your“). Each of SirsteveHQ and Customer referred to as a “Party” and collectively as “Parties” under this Agreement.
You acknowledge that your electronic approval constitutes your acceptance to the Agreement for each electronic purchase or transaction you enter. SirsteveHQ may accept or reject any Order you submit in its sole discretion. SirsteveHQ’s provisioning of the Services described in an Order shall be SirsteveHQ’s acceptance of the Order. If you are entering into this Agreement on behalf of a legal entity, such as the company you work for, you warrant and represent to us that you have the legal authority to bind that entity to this Agreement. You acknowledge and agree that you will use this Service for the purpose of creating simple Do-It-Yourself (DIY) websites.
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. BY USING THE COMPANY’S SITEBUILDER, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, ALONG WITH ANY NEW, DIFFERENT OR ADDITIONAL TERMS, CONDITIONS OR POLICIES WHICH COMPANY MAY ESTABLISH FROM TIME TO TIME. YOU MAY VIEW THE LATEST VERSION OF THIS AGREEMENT ONLINE.
In addition, when You use your account or permit someone else to use it to purchase or otherwise acquire access to additional Services or to cancel your Services (even if we were not notified of such authorization), You also agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement for transactions entered into on Your behalf by anyone acting as Your Agent, and transactions entered into by anyone who uses the account You’ve established with SirsteveHQ, whether or not the transactions were on Your behalf, You signify your agreement to the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement.
Whenever used in this Agreement, the following capitalized terms shall have the respective meanings specified below:
“Client Data” means all data (including software, text, sound files and Personal Data) and other content that are stored by you on the Hosted System or otherwise processed by you through your use of the Services
- the online order that you submit or accept for the Services,
- any other written order (either in electronic or paper form) provided to you by SirsteveHQ for signature that describes the type or types of services you are purchasing, and that is signed by you, either manually or electronically, and
- your use or provisioning of the Services through the SirsteveHQ client account or through an API.
Whenever used in this Agreement, the following capitalized terms shall have the respective meanings specified below:
“Client Data” means all data (including software, text, sound files and Personal Data) and other content that are stored by you on the Hosted System or otherwise processed by you through your use of the Services
“Personal Data” means any information that is referred to as personal identifiable information, personal data or personal information (or other like terms) under applicable data protection or privacy law. It includes information that by itself or combined with other information can be used to identify a person.
“Product Terms and Conditions” means the terms and conditions that are incorporated by reference in your Agreement and that state additional terms and conditions for the particular Services you are buying.
- SirsteveHQ employees with training and experience relative to the Services will be available ‘live’ by telephone, chat and ticket(email) twenty-four (24) hours per day, seven (7) days per week, all year round, and
- any additional level of assistance offered by SirsteveHQ for the specific Services you are purchasing, and described in the applicable Product Terms and Conditions or Order.
“Business Day” means Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
“Claims” means any claim, demand, action, suit, cause of action, assessment or reassessment, charge, judgment, debt, liability, expense, cost, damage or loss, direct or indirect, contingent or otherwise, including loss of value, reasonable professional fees, including fees of legal counsel on a solicitor-and-End User basis, and all costs incurred in investigating or pursuing any of the foregoing or any proceeding relating to any of the foregoing.
“Confidential Information” means all non-public technical information and business information, software code, trade secrets, marketing strategies, software, documentation, Customer data, financial information and any other information which in the circumstances of its disclosure could reasonably be viewed as confidential. Confidential Information shall not include information that:
- is or becomes a part of the public domain through no act or omission of the Receiving Party;
- was in the Receiving Party’s lawful possession prior to the disclosure and had not been obtained by the Receiving Party either directly or indirectly from the Disclosing Party;
- is lawfully disclosed to the Receiving Party by a third party without restriction on disclosure; or
- is independently developed by the Receiving Party, provided that the foregoing shall not be deemed to permit use or disclosure of information in breach of applicable law.
- Each Party agrees to take all reasonable steps to ensure that Confidential Information is not disclosed or distributed by it or its employees, mandatories or agents in violation of the terms of this Agreement or applicable law.
“End User” means an individual or legal entity that obtains the Services from the Client.
“End User Licence Agreements” or “EULAs” means the applicable terms of service agreements with SirsteveHQ and Third Party Suppliers governing use of the Services, which are provided by SirsteveHQ, appear upon first use of each Product, or are otherwise made accessible by web link or otherwise to the Client.
“Intellectual Property Rights” means all rights protectable by copyright, trademark, patent, industrial design or trade secret and other intellectual property rights under any law including common law.
“Products” means any service of SirsteveHQ or third party providers made available through the website.
“Third Party Suppliers” means third party suppliers of Products included in the Sitebuilder & Hosting Services.
Additional Policies and Agreements
Use of the Services is also governed by the following policies, which are incorporated by reference. By using the Services, you also agree to the terms of the following policies.
Additional terms may also apply to certain Services, and are incorporated by reference herein as applicable. For example, if you register a domain name with us, then the Domain Registration Agreement will also apply to you and would be incorporated herein.
SirsteveHQ shall provide to you the Services and Support subject to the terms and conditions of the Agreement but this is dependent on your complete payment for the order before it is provisioned and then SirsteveHQ will comply with all laws applicable to its provision of the Services.
These types of sites are not allowed on SirsteveHQ SiteBuilder Hosting.
- Adult: involving nudity in a sexual context, exposed genitalia or adult themes
- Copyrighted Content: music, movies or games that you do not own the rights to
- Spam/SEO: a site whose sole purpose is to gain Google ranking, Facebook “likes”, etc
- Phishing: a site meant to trick users into providing their username and password
- Illegal Content: content which may be illegal in the United States or under the laws of other countries
- Scams: get rich quick, pyramid/MLM, HYIP, Ponzi or other dubious schemes
- Excessive Advertising: placing excessive advertising on your site, including more than three ad units per page
- File Hosting: including sites that are not created with the SirsteveHQ editor
- Injurious Experience: sites using the “Custom HTML” element that provide a horrible user experience, such as extreme flashing banners, excessive animated movement, or content that could provoke seizures in unsuspecting visitors
- Illegal/Inappropriate Products: sites that offer or sell items that are illegal, weapons, counterfeit, stolen, fraudulent, infringing, violate rights of privacy/publicity, offensive, pornographic, or manufactured/intended to be weapons
This list is a quick reference and is not meant to be complete. For more specific information, please read carefully the General Terms of Service.
End User Data
SirsteveHQ shall be responsible for, and shall follow good industry practices for safeguarding, maintaining confidentiality of data of Customer and shall comply with all applicable data protection and privacy laws with respect to any data of End Users. Although SirsteveHQ may have access to data of Customer using the Products/ Services, SirsteveHQ shall do so only to the extent necessary to carry out their responsibilities under this Agreement for no other purpose. Nothing in this Agreement permits either parties or both Parties to disclose or distribute any data of End Users obtained through activities under this Agreement. For greater clarity SirsteveHQ shall not use any data provided by End Users or Customer about End Users for direct or indirect solicitation, marketing, sales or other promotions for itself, any affiliates or any third parties. Data provided by Customer to SirsteveHQ or entered into SirsteveHQ systems shall be Confidential Information of Customer. This does not prevent in any way SirsteveHQ to solicit through its normal practices End Users.
- A Party receiving Confidential Information (the “Receiving Party”) shall maintain the confidentiality of all Confidential Information of the Party disclosing the Confidential Information (the “Disclosing Party”) and shall not release, disclose, divulge, sell or distribute any Confidential Information, without the prior written consent of the Disclosing Party. The Receiving Party may only use and copy the Disclosing Party’s Confidential Information as is necessary to carry out its activities contemplated by this Agreement and for no other purpose. The Receiving Party may disclose the Disclosing Party’s Confidential Information to its employees on a “need to know basis”, provided that it shall first instruct such employees to maintain the confidentiality thereof. Customer may disclose Confidential Information to End Users to the extent necessary to carry out the intent of this Agreement, but such End Users shall have entered into an End User Licence Agreement. SirsteveHQ may disclose Confidential Information to Third Party Suppliers to the extent necessary for the provision of the Products provided by such Third Party Supplier and compliance with its agreements with such Third Party Suppliers.
- Disclosure of Confidential Information shall be permitted if such Confidential Information is required to be disclosed by law or by any rule, regulation or order of a person having jurisdiction or pursuant to a final order or judgment of a court of competent jurisdiction, and in such case the Parties will cooperate with one another to attempt, if possible, to obtain an appropriate protective order or other reliable assurance that confidential treatment will be afforded to such Confidential Information prior to disclosing such Confidential Information.
- The Parties acknowledge and agree that any breach of the terms of this Section 6 will cause irreparable harm and damage to the aggrieved Party. The Parties further agree that each Party shall be entitled to injunctive relief to prevent breaches of this Section 9, and to specifically enforce the terms and provisions of this Section 6, in addition to any other remedy to which such Party may be entitled, at law or in equity.
- During the term of the Agreement and for two years following expiration or termination of the Agreement, the Customer will not, directly or indirectly, solicit or recruit the services of any employee of Company performing services under the Agreement, while such employee is employed by Company and for a period of six months after such employee has left the employment of Company.
- Company hereby grants to Customer a non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty-free license, exercisable solely during the term of the Agreement, to use Company technology, products and services solely for the purpose of accessing and using the Sitebuilder. Customer may not use Company’s technology for any purpose other than accessing and using the Sitebuilder. SirsteveHQ does not claim ownership of your Content, but you give us your permission to host your Content on our servers. This permission exists only for as long as you continue to use the Service or remain a Customer. Except for the rights expressly granted above, the Agreement does not transfer from Company to Customer any Company technology, and all rights, titles and interests in and to any Company technology shall remain solely with Company. Customer shall not, directly or indirectly, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive source code or other trade secrets from any of the Company.
- Company owns all right, title and interest in and to the Sitebuilder and Company’s trade names, trademarks, service marks, inventions, copyrights, trade secrets, patents, know-how and other intellectual property rights relating to the design, function, marketing, promotion, sale and provision of Sitebuilder and the related hardware, software and systems (“Marks”). Noting in the Agreement constitutes a license to Customer to use or resell the Marks.
Content and conduct rules and obligations
All information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, goods, products, services or other materials you post on a web site via the Service (“Content”) are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. You are responsible for all Content that you upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service. We do not control the Content you post via this Service.
By using the Service, you may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will we be liable for your Content or the content of any third party, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in your Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service. You acknowledge that we do not pre-screen Content, but that we shall have the right (but not the obligation) to refuse, move or delete any Content that is available via the Service. We shall also have the right to remove any Content that violates these Terms or is otherwise objectionable in our sole discretion. You must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content. You may not rely on any Content created by us. You acknowledge and agree that we may preserve Content and may also disclose Content if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce these Terms; (c) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third-parties; or (d) protect our rights, property, or personal safety and those of our users and the public.
The technical processing and transmission of the Service, including Content, may involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
You will not
- upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that:
- is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy (up to, but not excluding any address, email, phone number, or any other contact information without the written consent of the owner of such information), hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, rights of privacy or publicity, or other proprietary rights of any party (e.g., music, movies, images, e-books, or games you do not own the rights to);
- is unsolicited commercial email or “spam”. This includes unethical marketing, advertising, or any other practice that is in any way connected with “spam”, such as (i) sending mass email to recipients who haven’t requested email from you or with a fake return address, (ii) promoting a site with inappropriate links, titles, descriptions, or (iii) promoting your site by posting multiple submissions in public forums that are identical;
- contains software viruses, worms, Trojan horses or any other computer code, files, or Sitebuilders that interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of the Service, computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, or may impact the ability of any SirsteveHQ user to access the Service;
- is intended to take advantage of a user such as “get rich quick,” “get paid to surf,” pyramid/multi-level marketing, or other dubious schemes; or
- is adult in nature, such as any nudity in a sexual context or any Content with adult themes or reveals exposed genitalia;
- harm minors in any way;
- “stalk,” “bully,” or otherwise harass another;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a SirsteveHQ official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
- interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, federal or foreign laws or regulations. You must comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside. If you use the Site, the Service, or the Materials outside the United States of America, you are solely responsible for compliance with all applicable laws, including without limitation, rules regarding acceptable online conduct, data privacy, and export and import regulations of other countries;
- Promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities, promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual, or promote any act of cruelty to animals. This may include, without limitation, providing instructions on how to assemble bombs, grenades and other weapons or incendiary devices;
- use the Service as a forwarding service to another web site or to fraudulently manipulate Google or other SEO ranking or Facebook or other social networking or website “likes” and similar voting mechanisms;
- solicit a third party’s passwords or personal identifying information for unlawful or phishing purposes;
- exceed the scope of the Service that you have signed up for (e.g., by accessing and using the tools that you do not have a right to use, or deleting, adding to, or otherwise changing other user comments or content);
- include more than three ad units per page, or any advertising that greatly reduces the usability of the Site;
- upload files for the sole purpose of having them hosted by us and for use outside of a website created using the Service (i.e., created with the SirsteveHQ editor);
- create a website that provides an injurious user experience with custom Sitebuilderming. Examples include, but are not limited to, extreme flashing banners, excessive animated movement, or content that could provoke seizures in unsuspecting visitors; or
- use, under any circumstance, any open source software subject to the GNU Affero General Public License v.3, or greater.
We retain the right to terminate any account or user who has violated any of the above prohibitions.
You may agree to a one (1) month, six (6) months, or twelve (12) month contract agreement with SirsteveHQ. Some of the features on the Service require payment of fees, as described for each Service on the Site (“Fees”). If you sign up for these features, you must pay all applicable feature Fees. We reserve the right to change our prices and/or bundle certain parts of the Service together for pricing purposes, and may do so at any time. You authorize us to make any reasonably necessary inquiries to validate your account and financial information.
All Fees are inclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you are responsible for payment thereof. If you purchase any Services that we offer for a Fee, you consent to SirsteveHQ, or our third party service providers, storing your payment card information and you authorize us to charge you (a) any fees for the Services you may purchase, and (b) any applicable taxes in connection with your use of the Services to the payment card you provide, and you will reimburse us for all collection costs and interest for any overdue amounts. If the payment card you provide for recurring payments expires and you do not provide new payment card information or cancel your account, you authorize us to continue billing you and you will remain responsible for any uncollected Fees.
AT THE END OF THE ACTIVE CONTRACT TERM, AN INVOICE WILL BE GENERATED FOR AN ADDITIONAL CONTRACT TERM UNTIL EXPLICITLY CANCELLED BY YOU, AND YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO YOUR PREFERRED PAYMENT METHOD WILL BE CHARGED ACCORDINGLY. YOU MAY TURN OFF THE AUTO-RENEW FEATURE FOR YOUR CURRENT CONTRACT AT ANY TIME. YOU MAY SEND CANCELLATION REQUESTS BY EMAILING SUPPORT@SIRSTEVEHQ.COM OR BY CALLING OUR HELP CENTER AT ANY TIME.
Cancellation; Service Changes
If you cancel the Service, your cancellation will take effect immediately. After cancellation, you will no longer have access to your website and we may delete all information on your website. We accept no liability for such deleted information or content.
For as long as we continue to offer the Service, we will provide and seek to update, improve, and expand the Service. As a result, we allow you to access the Service as it may exist and be available on any given day and have no other obligations, except as expressly stated in these Terms. We may modify (e.g., change data storage or capacity limits), replace, refuse access to, suspend or discontinue the Service, partially or entirely, or change and modify prices for all or part of the Services for you or for all our users in our sole discretion. All of these changes are effective upon their posting on our site or by direct communication to you unless otherwise noted. We further reserve the right to withhold, remove and or discard any Content available as part of your account, with or without notice if deemed by us to be contrary to these Terms. For avoidance of doubt, we have no obligation to store, maintain, or provide you a copy of any Content that you or others provide when using the Service.
There will be no refunds for all paid Site builder accounts even if you are dissatisfied with such account service for any reason, Please direct refund requests to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Refund Request. At any time during your contract term, you may upgrade or downgrade your service with SirsteveHQ. In the event of a service downgrade, there will also be no refunds. Downgrading your account may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your account. We do not accept any liability for such loss.
Third Party Services, Software, and Websites; No Implied Endorsement
SirsteveHQ is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage incurred as a result of your use of any third party’s service, product, software, content, or website (collectively, “Third Party Materials”) whether or not you were linked to or directed to any Third Party Materials through the Site. Third Party Materials, such as email, e-commerce and payment services including but not limited to, Quickteller, Cash Envoy, Globalpay, PayPal, Stripe and any other payment options, may be subject to the applicable third party terms of service and privacy policies, and you are solely responsible for reviewing, agreeing to, and complying with any such terms before you use any Third Party Materials. Your use of any Third Party Materials is at your own discretion and risk. If you do not agree to the third party’s terms of service or license agreement, do not download or use the Third Party Materials. Your use of any Third Party Materials obtained through the Service does not transfer to you any rights, title, or interest in or to the Third Party Materials beyond the terms contained in the third party provider’s terms of service or license. Any reference on the Site to any Third Party Materials is not an approval or endorsement by us of such Third Party Materials.
Third Party Payment Processors: SirsteveHQ uses third party payment processors to assist us in securely processing your personally identifiable payment information. Such third party processors’ use of your personal information is governed by their respective privacy policies which may or may not contain privacy protections as protective as the SirsteveHQ Privacy Notice. Payments are currently processed and managed using the third party vendors below. We will inform you which payment processors are used when processing your payments.
Web Designer Platform Terms
If you use this Service to design a web site (a “Client Website”) for a third party (your “Client”), your use of the Service shall be subject to these additional terms.
- Your relationship with your Client is strictly between you and the Client. We will not be a party to any agreement you have with your Client. The manner and means that you choose to perform your services are in your sole discretion and control; however you agree to perform these services in a timely and professional manner, consistent with industry practice and in conformance with these Terms.
- You accept full responsibility for all Client Websites under your account and for each Client Website’s adherence to these Terms.
- Service charges are billed periodically based on the billing cycle you choose.
- You understand and agree that you, as the Account Holder, are ultimately responsible for payment for every service under your account. If, at any time, the billing obligations are not met, we will have the right to disable the service until the billing obligation is met.
You will indemnify and hold harmless SirsteveHQ, and its subsidiaries, licensors, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, partners, employees, successors, and assigns (collectively “Indemnified Parties”) from any and all liability, loss, claim, damages, expenses, costs or demands, (including but not limited to reasonable attorneys’ fees), incurred or made against the Indemnified Parties by any third party in connection with any claim arising from or related to: (a) your use (or anyone using your account/s) use of the Service, the Site or the Materials, (b) your Content, (c) any Commercial Products you offer on or through the Site or using our Services, or (d) your use of the Domain & Hosting Services. This includes, but is not limited to, any breach or violation of these Terms by you or anyone utilizing your account. You must fully cooperate at your expense as required by an Indemnified Party. Each Indemnified Party may, at its election, assume the defense and control of any matter for which it is indemnified hereunder. You shall not settle any matter involving an Indemnified Party without the consent of the applicable Indemnified Party.
Disclaimer of warranties
YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE, LOSS OF DATA, CUSTOMER INFORMATION OR VENDOR DATA, REVENUE, OR OTHER HARM TO BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF DELAYS, MISDELIVERY OR NON DELIVERY OF INFORMATION, RESTRICTION OR LOSS OF ACCESS, BUGS OR OTHER ERRORS, UNAUTHORIZED USE DUE TO YOUR SHARING OF ACCESS TO THE SERVICE, OR OTHER INTERACTION WITH THE SERVICE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING AND BACKING-UP YOUR DATA AND INFORMATION THAT MAY RESIDE ON THE SERVICE. SIRSTEVEHQ DOES NOT WARRANT THAT (i) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (V) ANY ERRORS IN THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. ANY DATA, INFORMATION, CONTENT OR MATERIALS CONTAINED IN OR MADE AVAILABLE IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE IS NOT INTENDED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR THE KNOWLEDGE, EXPERTISE, SKILL AND JUDGMENT OF TAX, LEGAL OR OTHER PROFESSIONALS. THE SERVICE DOES NOT PROVIDE TAX OR LEGAL ADVICE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR OBTAINING SUCH ADVICE. THESE TERMS APPLY SOLELY TO THE SERVICE. AS PART OF THE SERVICES PROVIDED TO OTHER SIRSTEVEHQ USERS, WE HOST WEBSITES FOR CERTAIN THIRD PARTIES (“THIRD PARTY SITES”). THIRD PARTY SITES INCLUDE CONTENT GENERATED BY THIRD PARTIES AND ARE NOT UNDER THE MANAGEMENT AND CONTROL OF SIRSTEVEHQ. SIRSTEVEHQ IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH THIRD PARTY SITES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE ACCURACY, SUFFICIENCY, CORRECTNESS, RELIABILITY, VERACITY, COMPLETENESS OR TIMELINESS THEREOF, ANY LINK CONTAINED THEREIN, OR ANY CHANGES OR UPDATES THERETO, OR ANY GOODS OR SERVICES SOLD THEREON. YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF ANY THIRD PARTY SITE IS GOVERNED BY THE TERMS APPLICABLE TO SUCH THIRD PARTY SITE. THE HOSTING OF ANY THIRD PARTY SITE BY SIRSTEVEHQ DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT THEREOF BY SIRSTEVEHQ, OR OF THE PROVIDER OF SUCH CONTENT OR SERVICES, OF ANY THIRD PARTY SITE. NEITHER SIRSTEVEHQ NOR ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS, PARTNERS, OR AFFILIATES WARRANT THAT THE SITE, ITS SERVERS, THE MATERIALS OR THE SERVICE, OR ANY EMAIL SENT FROM THE SITE OR ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS, PARTNERS, OR AFFILIATES ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. SIRSTEVEHQ AND ITS LICENSORS MAKE NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION THAT THE SERVICES, MATERIALS, OR SITE ARE APPROPRIATE OR AVAILABLE FOR USE IN ALL GEOGRAPHIC LOCATIONS.
Limitation of Liability
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF SIRSTEVEHQ HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (a) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE; (b) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE; (c) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (d) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE; OR (e) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE.
IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE SITE, THE SERVICE, OR THE MATERIALS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO CEASE USING THE SITE, THE SERVICE, AND THE MATERIALS. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL SIRSTEVEHQ, ITS AFFILIATES, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE, THE SERVICE, THE MATERIALS, YOUR CONTENT, THE COMMERCIAL PRODUCTS OR THIRD PARTY USER GENERATED CONTENT AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS, ANY INFRINGEMENT OF THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OR OTHER RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES, OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF, OR RELATED TO, THE USE OF THE SITE, THE SERVICE, THE MATERIALS, YOUR CONTENT, THE COMMERCIAL PRODUCTS OR ANY THIRD PARTY USER GENERATED CONTENT AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITE.
Reservation of Rights
SirsteveHQ explicitly reserves the right and sole discretion to:
- Censor any web site hosted on its Web Hosting servers that, in Company’s sole discretion, is deemed inappropriate;
- Review every SiteBuilder account for excessive space and bandwidth utilization and to terminate or apply additional fees to those accounts that exceed allowed levels;
- Modify its pricing through email notification;
- Terminate your Sitebuilder Hosting service for unsolicited, commercial e-mailing (i.e., SPAM); illegal access to other computers or networks (i.e., hacking); distribution of Internet viruses or similar destructive activities; non-payment of Sitebuilder Hosting fees; and other activities whether lawful or unlawful that Company determines to be harmful to its other SiteBuilders, operations, or reputation;
- Terminate your Web Hosting service if the contents of your web site result in, or are the subject of, legal action or threatened legal action, against Company or any of its affiliates or partners, without consideration for whether such legal action or threatened legal action is eventually determined to be with or without merit. Company has no obligation to monitor your site or any of your content, but reserves the right in its sole discretion to do so.
Dispute Resolution Policy
Client agrees that if a dispute arises as a result of one or more websites SirsteveHQ is hosting for you, you will indemnify, defend and hold SirsteveHQ harmless for damages arising out of such dispute. Client also agrees that if SirsteveHQ is notified that a complaint has been filed with a governmental, administrative or judicial body, regarding a website hosted by SirsteveHQ, that SirsteveHQ, in its sole discretion, may take whatever action SirsteveHQ deems necessary regarding further modification, assignment of and/or control of the web site to comply with the actions or requirements of the governmental, administrative or judicial body until such time as the dispute is settled.
We want to address your concerns or issues before filing a claim against SirsteveHQ. Please contact us via email@example.com. We’ll contact you by email to informally resolve the dispute.
YOU MAY ONLY RESOLVE DISPUTES WITH US ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND YOU WILL NOT BRING A CLAIM AS A PLAINTIFF OR A CLASS MEMBER IN A CLASS, CONSOLIDATED, OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION (E.G., CLASS ACTION, CLASS ARBITRATION, PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ACTION, OR CONSOLIDATION WITH OTHER ARBITRATIONS).
Either party may bring a lawsuit solely for injunctive relief to stop unauthorized use or abuse of the Service, or to enforce intellectual property rights (e.g., copyright, trademark, trade secret, or patent rights) without first engaging in our informal dispute resolution process or arbitration. In the event this agreement to arbitrate does not apply to you or your claim, any judicial proceeding will be brought in the federal or state courts Nigeria. You and SirsteveHQ agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Nigeria. REGARDLESS OF ANY STATUTE OR LAW TO THE CONTRARY, ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUR OF OR RELATED TO USE OF THE SERVICE OR THESE TERMS MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER SUCH CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION AROSE OR BE FOREVER BARRED.
We may provide notices to you via either email or regular mail. The Service may also provide notices of changes to these Terms or other matters by displaying notices or links to notices to you generally on the Service. These Terms and the relationship between you and SirsteveHQ shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and SirsteveHQ agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within San Francisco, California. The failure of SirsteveHQ to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of these Terms). You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use affiliate or other services, third-party content or third-party software. If any provision of these Terms or incorporated documents are found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of these Terms remain in full force and effect. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or these Terms must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred. The section titles in these Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. You acknowledge and agree that you are each waiving the right to participate as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class action or representative proceeding. Further, more than one person’s claims may not be consolidated under any circumstances, in any form of any class or representative proceeding or otherwise.
Violation of Copyright, Trademark, Patent or Trade Secret
Client may not use the Services in violation of the copyrights, trademarks, patents or trade secrets of third parties, nor shall they utilize the Services to publish such materials in a manner that would expose them to public view in violation of the law and all other applicable international trademark, copyright, patent or other intellectual property laws will apply to issues presented by allegations of copyright violations by third parties. SirsteveHQ will, in appropriate circumstances, terminate the accounts of repeat violators. If a third party believes that a Client of SirsteveHQ is violating its intellectual property rights, it should notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. A notification should include information reasonably sufficient to permit SirsteveHQ to locate the allegedly infringing material, such as the IP address or URL of the specific online location where the alleged infringement is occurring
Each Party recognizes SirsteveHQ’s, Third Party Suppliers’ and Client’s ownership and title to their respective trade-marks, service marks and trade names whether or not registered (collectively, “Marks”). Client may be provided a limited right to use Marks of Third Party Suppliers (“Supplier Marks”) in connection with promotion and distribution of the Cloud Service. Except for these limited rights, Client may not use Supplier Marks in advertising, promotion, and publicity without the express written consent of SirsteveHQ or the Third Party Suppliers, respectively.